How do I care for my Zipster clothing?
Due to the delicate nature of bamboo, Zipsters are designed to be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low. Please note that Bamboo is a natural fiber and is delicate; so should be washed separately from items that may be damaging, like towels, hardware or Velcro. For the longest wear, you can wash them inside out and line dry when possible.
What makes bamboo so great?
At Zipster, we are true advocates of bamboo and believe it really is the best option for your little one. It's got so many qualities that lend itself to the perfect choice:
- It's super soft. If you don't agree we'll send your money back.
- It's thermoregulatory, meaning it can keep your baby warm or cool.
- It's hypoallergenic, so perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
- It's sustainable, meaning we're not damaging the planet more than we need to.
You can read our full blog post on the qualities of bamboo here.
Do I get discounts for referring friends?
Yes, absolutely! We love it when you talk about Zipster to your friends and family. Contact us and we'll drop you a discount code as a thank you!
Can I return my item?
If you'd like to return or exchange a product, please email our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns and exchanges are free in the UK, however, please note that international return costs are not covered by Zipster.
- All items must be returned new, unused and in original packaging
- Returns that do not meet our policy may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer
- Please make sure you obtain proof of postage for your return package
- Items or orders you would like to return should be sent back to us within 30 days of your order being dispatched
- Once received by our warehouse, returned items are processed within 10 working days.
If your product is damaged or incorrect please contact our Customer Care team who will advise you further on how to return this item.
How do I use a discount code?
We love rewarding our customers and frequently send out discount codes.
If you have one and would like to use it, simply add your desired products to your basket and go to the check-out. You'll see the option to 'Add a discount code' after the summary of your order. Simply enter your discount code here and the total order will update accordingly. If you have any problems using a discount code, please contact us on email@example.com.
Please note you can only use one discount code per purchase.
Help! Something was wrong or damaged with my order.
If you have received a damaged or incorrect item, we're so sorry!
Simply contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damage, or the incorrectly shipped product, as well as your order number and we will get back to you with a resolution.
How does delivery work?
You can find full information about delivery costs and policies here.
Remember, you'll get free UK delivery if you spend over £50.
How can I contact you?
The quickest way to get in touch is through e-mail to email@example.com.
Our emails are monitored every day and you can expect a reply within 24 working hours.
What size should I buy?
We use industry-standard sizing to ensure that you don't have to spend unnecessary time searching through sizing charts. You can find sizing information on each of our product pages, but if you are still in doubt please contact our customer care on firstname.lastname@example.org.